Re: dpkg GIT repos does not build [patch]
- To: Raphael Hertzog <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Dpkg Developers <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: dpkg GIT repos does not build [patch]
- From: Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 19:36:29 +0200
- Message-id: <20100525173629.GD21187@yellowpig>
- In-reply-to: <20100524233641.GA16954@rivendell>
- References: <20100524191809.GA23330@yellowpig> <20100524233641.GA16954@rivendell>
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 01:36:41AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2010, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > Dear Dpkg developers,
> > There is a small typo in dpkg GIT repository that prevent it to build.
> > Please see the attached patch.
> Thanks applied. I did not notice it because here dpkg gets built with
> HAVE_MMAP unset. Were you building it in some special environment?
I doubt you would call sid special. Maybe this is because I reran autoreconf
before compiling or because I do not use the same version of autoconf/automake
as you. In any case, we certainly have mmap support, so it seems like a bug
if it was not detected on your system.
Imagine a large red swirl here.