Re: apt-mirror doesn't create appropriate Release ??

Hi,

I can't create a local mirror, I tryed many and many times .
Help please

Here is what I have done:
I create a local mirror for lenny ( just to test so I mirrored contrib i386  about 200 MB), here is the tree (remove some letter directories):

I used the command
apt-mirror

the file contains  /etc/apt/mirror.list

deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian lenny  contrib
###deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

here is the tree :

debian225:/var/www# ls debian
dists  pool
debian225:/var/www# tree -L 3 debian
debian
|-- dists
|   `-- lenny
|       |-- Contents-i386.gz
|       |-- Release
|       |-- Release.gpg
|       `-- contrib
`-- pool
    `-- contrib
        |-- a
        |-- b
        |-- c
        |-- x
        `-- y
40 directories, 3 files

I used the official netboot lenny  thru PXE (dhcp)

evrything is fine at boot from a remote client until  the choice of  the mirror to complete,
If  I choose  an official one    for example  ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/    then  debian      It runs fine

if I choose my local repo :
http://172.19.6.225/      then  debian     I get the error
bad archive error
the specified archive mirror is either  not available      or  doesn't have a valid  Release!!!!!

The file Realease and Release.gpg are exactly the same as files in official repo, I check them !!!

Is there a special thing to add to the installer ?
here is the pxe directory

debian225:/home# tree -L 3 /var/lib/tftpboot/
/var/lib/tftpboot/
|-- debian-installer
|   `-- i386
|       |-- boot-screens
|       |-- initrd.gz
|       |-- linux
|       |-- pxelinux.0
|       `-- pxelinux.cfg
|-- pxelinux.0 -> debian-installer/i386/pxelinux.0
|-- pxelinux.cfg -> debian-installer/i386/pxelinux.cfg
`-- version.info

I add the line  to apt.conf ??

APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated 1 ;

to disable the test authencity (if any pb of  Release.gpg ), not sure that it does something,  because   If I have to
    do something I have to do in   /var/lib/tftpboot/debian-installer  which contains the kernel

cat /etc/apt/apt.conf

http://172.19.6.225/debian/
gives correct directory:

Index of /debian

[ICO]NameLast modified SizeDescription

[DIR]Parent Directory  -
[DIR]dists/29-Sep-2009 11:23 -
[DIR]pool/29-Sep-2009 10:56 -

Ofcourse no README and other files, are not  required normally.

PLEASE  HELP

best regards
bela