Re: Roadmap for the 1.15.x series

Hi,

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > CCing Joey for this. Joey, what would you think of merging
> > dpkg-multicd into dselect itself?
>
> Not the worst idea.  Please go ahead.

Cool, thanks for the quick answer.

> If you're interested in the CVS history for the import, please let me know.

Why not, please make it available. But I'm not sure how to properly
integrate it in the git history without having many unbuildable
revision that would contain only that code and not the rest.
Ccing Pierre Habouzit, maybe he has an idea on how to do it properly.

Raphaël Hertzog