Usertag for Multiarch

Hi,

after the "Drowning in Bugs" I took a look at usertags. Verry usefull
feature.

As a test I thought about tagging the patches I send in for multiarch
(need to be updated to the proposal) as being multiarch related. I
only did bzip2 yet and it works. So before I go on and do the rest I
wanted to ask what best the "user" for the multiarch tag should
be. I used the multiarch-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
mailinglist. But if multiarch stuff will be discussed and decided on
debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org now maybe that would be a better user?

So what do you think? multiarch-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org or
debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org as user?

Quick reference:

Listing all bugs tagged multiarch:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=multiarch;users=multiarch-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Tagging a bug as multiarch:

bts user multiarch-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org , usertag 528143 + multiarch

(replace email with whatever gets decided after this mail)

MfG
        Goswin