Re: sbuild version on buildd and bug 471747

Hallo Raphael,

am Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 09:58:21AM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> Do you know if those sbuild use the host dpkg-source or the chroot one?

as far as I can see neuro's sbuild only does a chroot for dpkg-buildpackage
and some script invocations.

> In the former case, there's no problem, in the latter we should rather
> revert unless you manage to roll out the update to all buildds in a
> reasonable timeframe.

It will take some weeks still, for one because the new sbuild completely
changed its log format which will render it incompatible with the tools
the buildd admins use.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant