Change to sparc Debian architecture match against GNU triplet

Hi!

While adding support for DEB_(HOST|BUILD)_ARCH_(BITS|ENDIAN) [0], I
noticed that the regex for the sparc architecture in cputable was
matching sparc64 in the GNU triplet, which is wrong as the mapping
from GNU triplets to Debian architectures should be 1:1 when the ABI
is not compatible.

I've fixed it in git [1], and I'd expect nothing to be broken by
this, as currently the mapping was not bi-directional anyway, but
wanted to warn you in case there's something that you know might have
such assumption.

If this would cause severe problems, I could revert part of the
changes, then we can draft a plan to fix it and apply those changes
later on.

regards,
guillem

[0] http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=commitdiff;h=126fcaac