sbuild version on buildd and bug 471747

Hello,

last year I reported
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=471747 against
sbuild and we hold off changing dpkg-source's output due to that
bug in the (neuro-maintained) sbuild used by buildd.

Now I scheduled the output change for dpkg 1.15.2 which will hit
unstable in the upcoming weeks (no precise schedule yet) because I thought
that the unreleased sbuild was no more in use.

Apparently I was wrong, only some buildd have been updated according to a
chat on #debian-buildd.

Do you know if those sbuild use the host dpkg-source or the chroot one?
In the former case, there's no problem, in the latter we should rather
revert unless you manage to roll out the update to all buildds in a
reasonable timeframe.

Please let us know what's the best course of action. If we have to revert
once more, I'd appreciate if you could ping us when it's safe to do the
change on our side.

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/