Re: broken on mipsel/sid?

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 05:45:20PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
>>| touch: setting times of `/var/log/dpkg.log': Unknown error 4294967207

I read this too quick the first time, and it's not the problem I thought it was. If coreutils is getting back a bogus errno (4294967207) there's not much I can do about it. I think we've seen things like this before on mips, and it came down to glibc and/or kernel issues. coreutils does have fallback code for the case that the utimensat function isn't available in the kernel (which I assume is the problem), but that depends on the call returning ENOSYS.

Mike Stone