Updated usertags

Hi!

Just to let people that might not be following the commit list (and
might be interested in triaging) know, that I've updated the currently
used usertags [0], to help with the bug triaging I've been doing.

Probably we need more to be able to classify the remaining bugs, feel
free to propose changes! My main target for now has been to reduce the
"Other; Other;" bugs in the dpkg-maint view [1]. The updates are:

Changed usertags
----------------

not-debian -> vendor	Vendor support and needed modifications.
wig-and-pen -> dsc-format (generalized)
			Changes to the source (.dsc) format.

New usertags
------------

symlink			Issues related to symlink handling.
file-metadata		File metadata tracking (perm, acl, cap, hash).
deb-format		Changes to the binary (.deb) format.
libdpkg-perl		Dpkg perl modules.

diversion		Issues related to diversions (being
			considered for now, as most of those are just
			part of dpkg-divert).

Removed usertags

after-etch		Unused, obsolete.
integrity/audit		Unused, should probably use file-metadata,
			deb-format or dsc-format instead.

regards,
guillem

[0] <http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=blob;f=debian/usertags;hb=HEAD>