Upload of 1.14.20

Hello,

just FYI, we're going to upload dpkg 1.14.20 to unstable RSN as I want to
make the latest bug fixes concerning the new source format available in
sid.  If you have pending translation to commit, you might want to finish
them and push them.

But if you miss this upload, don't worry, there will be other uploads
before lenny.

I also had to add a few new strings ot the script PO file during my fixes,
but I guess we should be over with string changes concerning the new
source format.

Raphaël Hertzog