Typos in dpkg man pages

Hello,
while updating the German translation I noticed the following errors
in the man pages. Please do not update the German translation
afterwards.

#:../../man/dpkg-buildpackage.1:145
-(for example by using B</usr/local/bin/make -f debian/rules> as I<rules-file>)
+(for example by calling B</usr/local/bin/make -f debian/rules> to build the package)

#: ../../man/dpkg-buildpackage.1:226
-"Optimization options which are passed to the debian build system and can/"
+"Optimization options which are passed to the Debian build system and can/"
-"O2> , or B<-g\\ -O0> if B<noopt> is specified in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS). "
+"O2>, or B<-g\\ -O0> if B<noopt> is specified in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS). "

#: ../../man/dpkg-buildpackage.1:259
-"Preprocessor flags which are passed to the debian build system and can/"
+"Preprocessor flags which are passed to the Debian build system and can/"
-"B<CPPFLAGS).>"
+"B<CPPFLAGS>.)"

#: ../../man/dpkg-buildpackage.1:246
-msgid "Same as B<FFLAGS> for Fortran sources."
+msgid "Same as B<CFLAGS> for Fortran sources."

#: ../../man/dpkg-checkbuilddeps.1:33
-"debian/control file."
+"I<debian/control> file."

#: ../../man/dpkg-genchanges.1:85
Here I noticed that for some man pages you use B<> to denote file
names, while for others you use I<>. This possibly should be unified.

#: ../../man/start-stop-daemon.8:192
-"specify a group by appending a B<:>, then the group or gid in the same way "
+"specify a group by appending a B<:>, then describe the group or gid in the same way "