parse_changelog modification, dpkg-genchanges refactoring

Hi,

this is mainly for djpig since it relates to stuff we discussed on
#debian-dpkg, however I post it here so that others have the opportunity
to comment as well.

With Frank, we thought that instead of calling dpkg-parsechangelog in the
parse_changelog function, it ought to work in the opposite direction:
dpkg-parsechangelog should call parse_changelog() to do its job. So
I implemented that and fixed the various scripts that called
parse_changelog.

At the same time, this new interface enables us to use newer options of
the changelog parser. I took this opportunity to fix #28701 by extracting
the second entry in the changelog file and decide based on the upstream
version of each entry if we have to include the orig.tar.gz or not.

And last, since I found the code in dpkg-genchanges to be needlessly
complicated, I refactored it a bit and fixed a bug concerning the
generation of the Description field which led to duplicate descriptions
like this:
  debootstrap - Bootstrap a basic Debian system
  debootstrap-udeb - Bootstrap the Debian system
  debootstrap-udeb - Bootstrap the Debian system (udeb)

Everything seems to work here and I hope to be able to push that
quickly once djpig has reviewed it (it lacks Changelog and debian/changelog
modifications but I do that last just before the push, otherwise it gets in the
way of numerous rebase).

Cheers,
 Raphael H.