Re: Review of controllib-removal branch requested

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 21:15:02 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I just finished the necessary work to get rid off controllib.pl. I pushed
> it in a new branch controllib-removal:
> http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=shortlog;h=controllib-removal

> I welcome some review on the changes (it amounts to 35 changesets of which
> half comes from djpig's parsechangelog branch).

The Format substvar is not set anymore.

In dpkg-source.pl, $varlistfile should not be initialized, this is a
functional change. I've actually been considering for some time
removing the substvar support from dpkg-source.

Also this is minor and it's done already, but while you were at it you
could have fixed indentation and missing spaces for the touched lines.

regards,
guillem