Re: Next upload 2008-01-06 (dpkg 1.14.15)

Guillem Jover:

> Will be uploading this sunday the lattest. Might merge few more patches
> from the BTS, and do some other cleanup on the code.

I'm trying to ensure that the Swedish translation is up-to-date for the
release, but when trying to update the manual page translation ("make
man.stamp" in the "man" directory), I get an error message:

po4a: Couldn't determine the input document's charset. Please specify
it on the command line. (non-ascii char at ./deb-version.5:121)

I tried adding a "--master-charset utf-8" manually to the Makefile,
which made it not fail with an error, but then the PO files were messed
up, at least those that do not use UTF-8.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/