Re: dpkg --force-help does not mention breaks

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 19:42:23 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:
> The manpage of dpkg mentions the option --force-breaks in the section of
> forcing options, but it is not listed in dpkg --force-help.  Should it
> be added for lenny, making all translations fuzzy?  Or is it better left
> alone, since no packages in lenny use the "Breaks:" field anyway?

Added this for lenny as well.

> If it is added now, maybe it is an option to unfuzzy (at least some)
> translations by using the same description as for --auto-deconfigure,
> since that option has the same effect as --force-breaks (CMIIW).

It does not have the same effect, but it's true that the the text fits
for the --force-breaks option and ideally the --auto-deconfigure option
could get a clarification. Used that text but did't unfuzzy, maybe I'll
do that in the next few days if no one else beats me to it. :)

regards,
guillem