Re: Review of file exclusion branch requested

Hi,

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> I've finally gotten around to fixing up my support for excluding bits
> of packages as they are unpacked.  It can be gotten from
> git://git.err.no/dpkg in the master branch (sorry about that, it
> should probably have gone in a separate branch).

$ git clone git://git.err.no/dpkg
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/rhertzog/tmp/dpkg/.git/
fetch-pack from 'git://git.err.no/dpkg' failed.

$ git clone http://git.err.no/dpkg
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/rhertzog/tmp/dpkg/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?

I can't review anything ;-)

Raphaël Hertzog