ChangeLog handling and git wrapper for translators

Hi,

there's lot of duplication between various ChangeLogs and the git commit
message. This I have written a script to update the various ChangeLogs
based on the git history. There's even some checks to properly dispatch
the commits in the various ChangeLogs.
We'll just have to run "maint-tools/update-changelos" once before each
release to update all the ChangeLogs. This will avoid many conflicts on
ChangeLogs... and it will be one hassle less for contributors.

Also I have a little git wrapper for translators who are uneasy with git.
With a svn-like syntax it should be widely usable, it just requires git
>= 1.5.3 as it heavily uses git-stash to do its job.

Please review both and tell me if I can merge those changes.

Raphael Hertzog