Re: Why isn't the merge patch being merged?

Raphael, since you say that Jarno's current patch applies fine to the
current version of dpkg, would it be possible for you to merge it?

While waiting for somebody to implement a three way merge, I'd much
prefer a two way merge (Jarno's patch) to nothing (which is what we
have now).

Please merge the patch?

  Regards //Johan