dpkg > 1.14.5: $(PERL_LIBDIR)

Hi,

I'm packaging dpkg for a distro which doesn't use it as the native
packaging format.

With dpkg 1.14.6, it seems some functionality was moved into a perl
module to be installed in $(PERL_LIBDIR) - however this is undefined, so
it installs directly into $(prefix):

NEW       -rw-r--r--      root/root       usr/Dpkg.pm
NEW       drwxr-xr-x      root/root       usr/Dpkg/
NEW       -rw-r--r--      root/root       usr/Dpkg/BuildOptions.pm
NEW       -rw-r--r--      root/root       usr/Dpkg/Gettext.pm
MISSING   -rwxr-xr-x      root/root       usr/lib/dpkg/dpkg-gettext.pl

I can't seem to find anything in configure.ac trying to determine the
value. Am I supposed to define the variable manually?