Re: Next upload 2007-09-30 (dpkg 1.14.7)

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 07:06:59 +0300, Guillem Jover wrote:
> We talked about uploading next version soon, so that we can proceed
> with the dpkg-shlibdeps rewrite Raphael has been working on. So I'll
> commit some minor pending issues, try to merge the dpkg-cross stuff,
> and upload late this weekend.

Hmm, this took a bit more than expected, been busy at work and quite
tired afterwards most of last week. Will be catching up with the mails
this one.

About starting the dpkg-cross merge, after some conversations with Neil
and reading some of the dpkg-cross code, I think I've got a pretty good
idea but needs done, but I've some reservations about the paths used,
I'll post a separate mail later. I've deferred it until next version,
sorry Neil...

regards,
guillem