#TAG# Second job is a part time job for you! [Incident: 070910-000036]

Title: #TAG# Second job is a part time job for you!
We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries which may cause a delay in replying to your email. We apologise for this and will respond to your email within 5 working days. If your email is in regard to Yahoo!Xtra Bubble please visit www.xtra.co.nz/updates

 Question Reference #070910-000036