Re: Problem with start-stop-daemon

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:12:58 +0000 (UTC)
Jörg Sommer <joerg@alea.gnuu.de> wrote:

Hello Jörg

> picca <picca@synchrotron-soleil.Fr> wrote:
> >         start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --chuid tango:tango
> > --background --make-pidfile --pidfile /var/run/$NAME.pid \ --exec
> > $DAEMON -- $DAEMON_OPTS
>
> Maybe start-stop-daemon gives a warning if you don't use  the --quiet
> option. Or watch with strace what hapens.

I removed the tango users and everythings related to my tango-db
package. Then re-install everything and now it seems to be fine.

It is like magic...

So I think the problme is still present but I can not reproduce it.
Next time is shows-up I will send more information.

Thanks

Frederic