Re: I am on vacation and will return July 4th

Please do not send auto replies to mailing list posts, it is rude and annoying.

Dan Garcia wrote:
    [This message was generated by an automated vacation program]

I will be away from email on vacation in the East Coast until July 4th.
I'll try to respond to email when I return. Please note that the queue
of unread email waiting for me will probably be quite sizeable and it
may take a while to get to your particular message. Go Bears! -Dan