Re: Texinfo vs. Debian install-info

Hi Karl, hi all!

(For Karl, please leave debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org,
texinfo@packages.debian.org on the Cc otherwise we will again loose the

On Die, 15 Mai 2007, Karl Berry wrote:
>    - This install-info should support the current dpkg's install-info
> Norbert wrote up some details for this; unfortunately I don't have his
> email at hand right now, but we could probably dig it up.  My ideal

Attached an email comparing the cmd line options

For completeness, older discussions from last year can be found:

Using GNU's install-info in Debian instead of dpkg's install-info
Re: Status of install-info

Best wishes

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
HUMBER (vb.)
To move like the cheeks of a very fat person as their car goes over a
cattle grid.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff