Re: Re: multiarch support and dpkg 2.0 design document

On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 05:19:29PM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> The PDF is the first time I've ever sat down and wrote, in one document,
> what I've been thinking about for the last couple of years.  While I
> think it's pretty neat, I'm hoping others will be able to find holes or
> problems with it -- or improvements they can make.

One more question: Is making backups of objects to replace/remove the
job of the class itself or of dpkg? While the first is way more flexible
the latter is probably going to be more reliable and robust...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/