Re: debian package installation

* Rajasekaran J. <rajasekaranj@cdac.in> [2006-03-29 10:43]:
> i am not looking for Graphical packet manager.  when we double click
> rpm package
>
> it is installing same as i need for debian package.

I don't use GNOME or KDE myself, but I'm pretty sure they offer
something like that.  However, you're asking this question on the
wrong mailing list (this is for development of the packaging system).
I think you'll get much better responses if you mail
debian-user@lists.debian.org  I'm CCing this list now: is there any
way to configure GNOME and/or KDE to install .deb packages when you
double click on them?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/