[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: dpkg l10n upload?

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 19:48:36 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The D-I string freeze has ended yesterday. Many translators did send
> updates for packages we consider as being part of D-I "levels".

> dpkg is among those and I think that we should think
> about a dedicated l10n upload, provided the former version has reached
> testing.

It has not yet, and will need a hint from the RMs. I'd wait just few
days, because even if last upload contained few code changes I want to
make sure everything is fine.

> Do you think that this could be done ?

I'll try to come up this weekend, at the latest, with the missing stuff
I wanted to push for etch, and see if RMs allow that in. Then do just
a (supposedly) final upload before the release. Otherwise we can split
it in two if it's going to take too much time.


Reply to: