Re: Upload of dpkg 1.13.23 (Was: Re: How are things going?)

* Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org) [061012 03:29]:
> On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 21:58:39 +0300, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 22:35:33 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Carry on :-)
> >
> > Ok, there has been one last commit to svn, and I'd like approval
> > before the planned upload for today. Attached the diff. And here's
> > both changelogs entries.
>
> I've reverted Brendan's commit (after my mail interchange with him)
> for now as I didn't get any reply from the RMs. I'm going to target
> this patch for the next and last dpkg upload before the etch release.

Actually, it becomes hard for me to follow if a full thread is CCed to
-release. If it is a single mail, it is easier.

I don't mind the patch (in both directions), as long as you assure you
have tested it properly.

Cheers,
Andi
--