Re: Bug 208532: dpkg --forget-old-unavail does not work at all

Nicolas François wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 11:02:38AM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
Hi, I'd like to call attention to a specific bug which seems fairly
bite-size in nature, and has possibly gone unfixed only due to being
hidden amongst the many other bugs in the BTS

This bug is now fixed.

OK, now I feel a bit silly.

It had been open so long, and my previous post went unanswered, so I ended up assuming it would never be fixed without a discussion.
It didn't occur to me to actually check the bug before re-sending my query.

Sorry about that,

Max.