Re: Please improve the wording of the translatable messages

> Similar strings which are not merged, although they should be:
>
> --remove needs a single argument
> --remove needs one arguments

Fixed in SVN

> Note also the error in the second message  (this will need unfuzzification)
>
> "You need --help."
> "You need --help"

Fixed in SVN (in dpkg-divert, the dot was outside the translatable
string and concaneted to IT, which is W R O N G)

I suggest turning all others into one, or , better, several bug
reports.

All need translator's work so I prefer not fixing them. Moreover, some
needs program changes, which I don't feel comfortable (or even able)
to do.

> First person talk, it should be impersonal talk:
> "%s: failed to install %s; I'll leave it as %s: %s"

That one I could change, but I'm dumb for updating the PO files.