Is there any interest in a dpkg testsuite?

Hi all,

   Three weeks ago I sent a message to this list, named "Re: dpkg testsuite
(again)", currently unreplied. You can see it at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2005/06/msg00065.html .

   In that message there are a couple of important questions (from my POV)
which need to be answered to be able to follow the development of the
testsuite (be it DejaGNU-based or not).

   I don't know if everyone interested is too busy, or if Scott is planning on
rolling his own testsuite, or whatever. In any case, I would like to know,
but specially in the second case, to forget about the current DejaGNU
experiment and, if possible, help a little.

   Regards,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@foton.es> - http://www.foton.es

   PD: If you're interested, please reply! Even if (you think) you can't help,
at least we will know how much interest there is :-)