Re: Bits from the dpkg maintainer
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bits from the dpkg maintainer
- From: Christian Hammers <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:27:40 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for doing work on dpkg!
On 2005-06-12 Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Dpkg log file
> An oft-requested feature is now implemented and enabled by default.
> Dpkg will log all actions, package status changes and conffile decisions
> to /var/log/dpkg.log.
Can you add support for syslog here? It's now probably only a minor
modification but it would fit nicely into existing remote-syslog and