Upload a very very very latest version of dpkg for sarge?

Hello Scott,

My dpkg--stable branch contains a few translation updates which would
be nice to go in sarge, if that's possible to you.

Especially, the Romanian team hurried a lot to get something nearly
ready on time...and we have a complete Tagalog translation as well.

I know this means more work for you and I will understand if that's
not possible. The translators knew by advance that they could fall
late.

However, a very last update would be a great reward for their work, so
I would be very grateful to you if you can consider it.

This just needs syncing with my own branch.

I prefer not offering to build the package myself because I'm not
comfortable enough to be sure not messing things up (see -release for
the load I added to the release tema with huge interdiffs in last
uploads of shadow).