DPKG proposal

Hi

I don't know whether this interests you, but I asked myself if dpkg
could support some kind of "Use Flags" in the future?

Basically it's a dependency switch, so when you install postfix for
example with "TLS" or "secure" useflag globally enabled it will
automatically install tls extensions as well. Wenn you install PSI (a
jabber client) it will install the ssl-plugin for it...

I converted from gentoo to debian and I miss this feature a lot, I think
this is very useful.

greetings
fabian zeindl