Re: Dpkg testing automation

Following up to myself :-)

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:24:45PM +0000, Esteban Manchado Velázquez wrote:
> [...]
>    You can see the current work (I'm enhancing/cleaning it up, so expect
> updates) in http://people.debian.org/~zoso/stuff/dpkg-tests/ (in the form of a
> tla compressed changeset against the latest devel version, as explained
> there).

   I've finally published an arch branch (dpkg--test) for you to see and
browse.

   If you have seen the compressed changeset, please check out the arch
branch, as is a little more up-to-date now. It's in

http://people.debian.org/~zoso/arch/

If you want to check out a working copy you have to do something like the
following:

   $ tla register-archive zoso@demiurgo.org--2005-debian \
         http://people.debian.org/~zoso/arch/2005-debian
   $ tla get zoso@demiurgo.org--2005-debian/dpkg--test--1.0 \