Re: patch submission: make dpkg-source -b summary in manpage match --help output

Ar 19/01/2005 am 09:08, ysgrifennodd Scott James Remnant:
> On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 05:48 +0000, Dafydd Harries wrote:
>
> > This is a minor change to the dpkg-source manpage that makes the
> > dpkg-source -b summary match that given in the dpkg-source --help
> > output.
> >
> Diolch.

Diolch i tithau. :)

> Merged; I couldn't find a bug# for this, how did you trip over it?

No, there was no bug -- I just happened to notice it when pointing out
to somebody that you could give -b a tarball instead of a directory.

--
Dafydd