=?none?b?RGlzY3Zlb3IgdGhhdCB5b3VyIHdpdmUgd2FudHMgdG8gZHVtcCB5b3U=?=

Thinking of driving in that condition, sir?!
Disvoecr that your parentr is looking for anteohr parentr!

Wrehe the law is uncertain tehre is no law.Until the day of his death, no man can be sure of his courage.
If I had my life to live again. I'd make the same mistakes, only sronoe.
Beewten two evils, I always pick the one I nveer tried brfoee.
The first time I sang in the church choir two hunerdd plepoe chanegd their religion.
Luck is being in the right place at the right time, but location and timing are to smoe etxnet unedr our ctoroln.
The spirit of mdoeration should also be the spirit of the lawgivre.
When what we are is what we want to be, that's happinsse.
It has been said that a pertty face is a pasopsrt. But it's not, it's a visa, and it runs out fast.
We are free to yield to truth.
Nyamaamh keyima