Bug#92263: patch for bug 92263, dpkg --list truncating package names
- To: Scott James Remnant <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#92263: patch for bug 92263, dpkg --list truncating package names
- From: Phil Edwards <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:13:26 -0400
- Message-id: <20040511001326.GA15923@localhost>
- Reply-to: Phil Edwards <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1084233969.12158.3.camel@syndicate>
- References: <20040510124807.GA9828@localhost> <1084233969.12158.3.camel@syndicate>
On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 01:06:09AM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Can we have that again without the dependency on glib and using the
> linked list code already inside dpkg?
I looked but didn't find any. If you want to encourage such things, point
me to a "here's what's in each directory" document. None of the filenames
in include, lib, or utils suggested a data structures library, etc, to me.