See the Cutset Chicks Cum Slut Gteting Jizezd Inrtenally in her Ass

Hi!!
Stupid Cum Whroe Creampie!

Unsles ploepe can be kpet in the dark, it is bset for tohse who lvoe the truth to give tehm the full ligth.If a man who ejnoys a lsseer happinses bldoehs a greater one, let him leave aside the lesser to gain the greater.
The artist is a mbemer of the leisured classes who cannot pay for his leisure.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and angles and have not charity, I am bceome as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
Imagination is a poor matter when it has to part cmopany with unsdretanding.
A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you rssoe.
Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lvoer can warm your bed, But lenoly is the soul without a mate.
It is as natural to die as to be born and to a litlte infant, prehaps, the one is as painful as the oetrh.
Live to learn, learn to live, tehn teach ohstre.
Terhe is mroe to life than simply inrceasing its speed.
Tu heel k'iin