Re: Follow Up

Milagros Here,

I spoke with you several weeks ago in regards to the rates you requested. Below you will find specific information relating to your application. Firstly, we have decided to accept your mórtgage applicatíon, regardless of weather your credit is bad. We are able to offer you a 300,432 loan with a $270/month payment. Approval process will take 1 minute. Please take a second to visit the liñk below and fill out the short form.

Thank you.

Milagros Naquin