Debian, cheapest meds around

Good morning, campers :)
Go ahead, make my day.
There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.

Debian, interested in saving up to 70% on medications?
http://interminableness.nnaew1.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 watercup
Ale, man, ale's the stuff to drink for fellows whom it hurts to think.
Corporations cannot commit treason, or be outlawed or excommunicated, for they have no souls.
I wake up every morning and thank God I’m not a chartered accountant any longer, but involved with property.
You train people how to treat you by how you treat yourself.