new dpkg and debhelper patches for lib64

Hi,

I have put new versions of dpkg and debhelper patches to my home page.
dpkg-libinfo supports now -a and -l options, the Package64 keyword has been
changed to Package.64. The debhelper scripts include now dh_prep that
preprocesses debhelper .in files by substituting ${libdir} and ${libname}
variables.

The old patches that are still needed for the other patches are now in the
old subdirectory.

I am going to adapt the other patches to use the new syntax.

Gerhard