How to add shared object in debian pkg.

Hi Folks

I am new to debianization of packages.
I am trying to make debian package which calls some shared object through dynamic call(dlopen).These shared object are not already present on the debain system.So i have to distribute these files(shared object)  with my package.

I guess we create debian package from rules file and this file is created with the help of Makefile but there is no entry for these shared object in Makefile.

Please suggest me some approriate ways for this.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Amit Jain

En-Interactive : en-powering the future