Re: dpkg to support new sh architectures

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously YAEGASHI Takeshi wrote:
> > Thanks for quick response.  But don't you forget this one?
>
> Oops, indeed I did. it's in CVS now.
>
> > And, do you mean that the next dpkg release is to be 1.10?
>
> Unless a nasty bug is discovered in 1.9, yes.

Well, there already is a nasty bug in 1.9.18, a segfault.  However, it's not
repeatable, so fixing it is problematic.

Also, since it seldom happens, I can't see the release being delayed(the
recent segfault bugs that have been fixed have existed for a long time, so we
have released with them already in the past).