Re: dpkg to support new sh architectures

Previously YAEGASHI Takeshi wrote:
> It seems there is no objection against dpkg getting to support four
> different architectures for sh.  I wish to see these changes in both
> 1.9 and 1.10 branches.

commited to HEAD now. I haven't added it to the v1_9 branch since
I highly doubt we'll make another release from that branch.

> Other patches for dpkg-architecture.pl and enquiry.c should be more
> discussed here and introduced into 1.10 branch first.

Only introduced in 1.10 even, 1.9 is maintenance only.

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |