[patch] Add no-trunc option (patch against 1.9.21)

I've attached a patch which applies against dpkg version 1.9.21.  This
patch adds --no-trunc to the options for dpkg.  The default (without
--notrunc) does not change.

With the --no-trunc option, 'dpkg --list --notrunc' does not place a
restriction on the column width in the output listings.  There is a single
space between each of the package status, the package name, the package
version, and the package description.

This fills the request of wishlist bug #92263, and my personal needs to be
able to read which flavour of kernel-image-2 I need to pass to dpkg
--remove :)

--Joe
[0] Sorry about the content-type.