 .
  Author:   Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  Homepage: http://docbook.sourceforge.net/

  Note the spaces prepending the line, which serves to break the lines
  correctly.  To see an example of how this displays, see
  <URL:http://packages.debian.org/unstable/text/docbook-dsssl.html>.

  Note that noting the upstream author is irrelevant for Debian-only
  packages; some of these packages may have home pages, although few
  do.

Comments desired.