dpkg-1.10 for woody?

Hello,

i just got the problem described in #2531 and #3410:

install-info is unable to lock the file and aborts.

I found out it was caused by nonexisting /usr/info (/usr/share/info is used
now, but install-info doesn't know that)

I see it's already solved but the new package is not in woody. Could it be
updated in woody, please ?

Thank you.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 - Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?