missing /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/disk/setup ? or remove 'methods' ?

Hello;

I didn't see this listed as a bug, but I want to make sure I'm not the
cause of the error.  dselect may be calling an incorrect script that is
no longer provided by dpkg, or calling an incorrect pathname but the
error may not show up if tested on older systems.

> henhouse:~# dselect update
> dselect: unable to access method script `/usr/lib/dpkg/methods/disk/setup': No such file or directory

OK, missing file.  Who owns it?

> henhouse:~# dpkg -S /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/disk/setup
> dpkg: /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/disk/setup not found.

Funny... but this happened after I updated dpkg:
+++-===========================-===========================-=======..
> ii  dselect                     1.10.2                      a use..
> ii  dpkg                        1.10.2                      Packa..

This URL shows that /usr/lib/dpkg/methods/disk/setup is part of dpkg:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=dpkg&version=unstable

...but dpkg -S shows that no one owns this file.

...but curiously enough:
> henhouse:~# dpkg -S /usr/lib/dpkg/disk/setup
> dselect: /usr/lib/dpkg/disk/setup

Is dselect calling the incorrect script or file here?

Allan