about apt-get assume yes

  Dear all:

  i want to use apt-get to install software in a non-interactive way .

  so i am using  "apt-get -y -f install XXXX" ,
  but it seems useless when it process to the postinst shell script
  (like Config configure file ...)
  it still prompts ,and ask me if i want to configure now .

  and i trid use this way :
  " apt-get install xxx < file"
  inside the file , i pressed a log of ENTER.
  Cause, i hope when it ask me answer, i just need to press enter to use the default answer.

  but it comes an error like this : "dpkg: error processing xxx ......"

  Can Anyone Teach me how to use apt-get in non-interactive way to install .deb files .

   Thanks all